Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Chick flicks

Tonight seems like it's going to be a night of movies. Chick flicks to be more exact.

Right now I found myself half watching Pride & Prejudice (Keira Knightly version) on E! while I was flipping through some tumblrs. Personally, I think Mr. Darcy is a jerk. Give me Wuthering Heights or Jane Eyre any day. (In their book versions though.)


And then hopefully I can motivate myself into getting in the shower today since I haven't taken one today. I know, I'm gross!

And then while I'm working on my masquerade mask, my texture project, and even while I'm getting a head start on my Woody Allen (I'll discuss that later), I'll be watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I don't care what anyone says. It's probably my favorite movie ever.


Although it's probably going to make me kind of lonely. And it's going to make me want to do some cuddling. I haven't cuddled in a little while now since Derick's been busy...


Then just to lighten the mood, I'll throw in some Mallrats. I could really go for Chasing Amy right now, but I don't own it, and Mallrats is the closest to another Kevin Smith chick flick.

With a couple of art projects to get done, a box of curry next to me, and a good few movies, it sounds like it's going to be a pretty cozy night :)




No comments:

Post a Comment