Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter?

Yesterday was a pretty lovely day. Probably one of the best Easter's that I've ever had. Probably due to the fact that I wasn't really celebrating Easter.

- I woke up, and tried eating some nasty concoction that I thought would taste really good. It was potatoes, beans, some salsa, and a fried egg on top. Usually when my ex-boss's parents made it for me it was really delicious. And it did taste good, for like the first three bites, and then I got this nasty feeling and had to throw it out :( I felt so bad.

- Then I got a chance to try those beauty products that I was scammed into buying and I think those products are the best rip off that I have ever paid for in my life. I have yet to see the true effects of the facial cleanser, although it did make my face all shiny. But the body scrub was wonderful. I used it before I shaved and it made me soooo smooth for the rest of the day. I definitely recommend it to anyone who likes being smooth!

-I then got dressed in my new favorite dress with those earrings that I destroyed and went with my mother to the store. It was packed

-I then went to my wonderful boyfriends house who is thankfully feeling loads better. We hung around with his family, cuddled, and watched several hours of Life on the Discovery channel. It's a beautiful show. We also indulged in Cash Cab and the hand slap game.

Unfortunately, I lent my camera to the mister so that he could take some pictures for me, so yesterday can't be documented until later :/

But today I will just use my phone to take pictures of my color gradient, my collage, and hopefully lots of lime lays.


No comments:

Post a Comment