Sunday, May 16, 2010

I've been...

...kind of a bad girl

I bought another dress D:
I know, I know. You won't be able to tell me anything that I haven't already told myself the moment buyer's remorse set it.
You don't have the money for it, blah blah, where will you ever wear it to, blah blah, you already have buttloads of dresses, blah blah, blah...


But, before you judge, take a look at this little beauty of a dress:



Right??? Isn't it super cute?? It's a dress from Modcloth entitled the Pinup Girl dress. And really, how could I not get a dress with a name like that?

If you're still in doubts about my purchase, just hear me out...
I want you to envision exactly what I envisioned the moment I whipped out my credit card.
Okay, so picture this, gorgeous number of a dress paired with:

Some delicious cherry red mary janes


And equally delicious red faux patent leather clutch


A lovely little red rose clip for my hair which will be styled all nice and retro like


And last but not least, some ruby red lipstick to pull it all together


Do you see what I mean??? Gah, why am I such a sucker for dresses?
And you better believe that if the above clutch and mary janes hadn't been about two hundred dollars each, they would have been mine by now

No comments:

Post a Comment