Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I am

REALLY FRUSTRATED RIGHT NOW!!!!!
I can't tell anybody why though. Just in case things do work out for me in the end
Which, at the way they're going, probably isn't going to happen.

But on a different note, does anyone want to go to San Francisco with me this summer? I was thinking of going by train (Amtrak) and would be leaving on the fifteenth if anyone is interested.

Well, since I can't really talk about what it is that I wanted to talk about, here is the continuation of that meme that I've been doing:

Day 3. What is your favorite television show of all time?

Yikes, that's a hard one. You know, I really do love It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia, and it is probably one of my favorite shows of all time, ever. Buuuut, I have to be honest. And some of you will laugh at me. But I freaking love Roseanne. No joke

That show is just super relatable and I can see a bit of one of my family members in each character. Especially the grandmother, yeesh, my own grandmother should've tried out for the part. She wouldn't have had to act one bit :/

No comments:

Post a Comment